Below are the latest headlines on what Marcus has been doing to champion our vital helicopter industry in Yeovil. This page will be constantly updated with what Marcus is doing alongside how Marcus is safeguarding and promoting our highly valued helicopter industry. Past news articles dating up until April 2017 can be found below.
- Yeovil MP welcomes Government £8 million support for unmanned air system innovation project in Yeovil
- Yeovil MP enlists support of International Trade Secretary of State Liam Fox in push for helicopter exports
- Marcus calls for closer collaboration between Leonardo and Boeing Apache helicopters
- Yeovil MP pushes for inward investment in local aerospace industry
- Marcus Fysh leads debate on UK Helicopter Industry
- Over 60 jobs safeguarded by £269million MOD contract
- Yeovil MP calls on MoD to keep equipment on site in Yeovil